Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cazy's Revival ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders

Hello!

Yeah, I know - another Cazy retexture. But her hairs are so gorgeous and freaking amazing! Especially her very latest one, which I named Revival! (because nobody likes names that are just random letters and numbers, lol)

Anyway, this hair is very lovely. It looks great for formal dinners, but casual walks in the park as well! wait i sound like i'm advertising clothing










~ This retexture works for teen to edler females only
~ 2 shine styles made, you can have both of them at the same time
~ Package format only
~ Custom thumbnails included
~ Polycount: Around 12k polys
~ Mesh by Cazy; Is included

 

Hope you like it! :D

CC Credits:
~ Clothing by Anubis360 / Juliana / Elexis (Customized by Me) / The Store
~ Accessories by S-Club Privee / Elexis
~ Makeup by Elexis / S-Club Privee / Kittyklan
~ Eyebrows by Elexis / Ephemera
~ Eyes by Elexis / Ephemera / Escand
~ Cally Hayes by Simsalways / Colette Frey by Elexis

21 comments:

  1. Great! I love your retextures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is the unreleased 2011 hair, which cazy had posted yesterday. Saw that one on ms3b, where it is also called revival.
    According to the pictures i like your version more. Seems more smoother. The hair itself is indeed nice. I think i will use it on a townie, like with some others i did. I'm a bit on a remodelling spree, changing the looks of some townies. Thanks for the retexture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks soft and pretty. Thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Now I've got the perfect hair for my sim ^^, Thank you!

    Also, may I ask where you've got their clothes from? I'm in love with the clothes in the first picture...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look to the creditlist, which is right above the comments.
      There are also links to them. Clothes in the first picture is a mix of store item (middle one), anubis and i think the other is something from juliana.

      Delete
    2. Actually, the clothing in the first pic from left to right is:
      - A dress by Elexis, edited by me (which I linked)
      - A store outfit (which I also linked)
      - A dress by Anubis, which isn't linked, but would take you 3 seconds to find it! - http://anubis360.blogspot.com/2012/08/musical-dream-dress-with-bow-for-teen.html

      Delete
  5. It looks FANTASTIC in brown!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a sims pack? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, only package format.

      Seriously, packages are very easy to install (and more importantly, to remove)

      Delete
  7. you could put the sim download lilac hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's available for download in traelia's tumblr. She is called Maggie Yu :)

      Delete
    2. sorry but I can not find the article, could send me the link to the download page?

      Delete
  8. hi i cant download this could you email me the file to krochlove@gmail.com pleasseeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean you can't download. Just click on the big violet button and you'll be redirected to MF. Then click on download there and your download should start.

      Delete
  9. This is absolutely stunning Den! I really love this hair and as soon as I'm able to play my game again, I look forward to using it.

    Would you be interested in releasing your hair colors? All 3 colors in the second picture are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya heaven! Sure, I would upload them as soon as possible :)
      (once I figure out how lol)

      Delete
  10. woowww... i also want these hair colors, spent 40 minutes last night trying to make a similar one on my TS. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already uploaded my hair colours! :)
      http://eternila.tumblr.com/tagged/eternilatumblr

      Delete